« Do not stare at the road, follow it to its end. »
I have always been, as far as I can remember, invested in understanding people, and sharing, and participating in mutual helping relashionships. My life course led me to be a social worker for 12 years, first in France, near Paris, next in Paris, and then in Dakar, Senegal.
My journey inside, as much as the one outside, is an endless quest. This quest has led me to reflexology, which I would now like to share with you. Through my experiences, encounters, and research, my interest in alternative, natural, and holistic therapies has emerged.
Reflexology is another way for me to meet, accompany, and help people, with benevolence, confidence, and respect for others, in all aspects and dimensions.
- University studies in Sciences of Education at the University of Paris XII
- Training and diploma as a social worker at the Pitié-Salpêtrière Hospital of Paris
- Social worker in France then in Senegal
- Training and certification in foot reflexology at the Baltimore School of Reflexology (USA)
- Training and certification in hand reflexology at the Baltimore School of Reflexology (USA)
- Certification from the American Reflexology Certification Board – ARCB (USA)